SopCast è, secondo me, il miglior client p2p per vedere i canali TV in streaming via internet
In questa versione 3.0.1 sono stati corretti alcuni bug che affliggevano la 3.0
Changes in SopCast 3.0.1 :
– Fixed a crashing bug in switching channels
– Fixed a bug that will crash client
– Fixed a bug that related with IE7
– Fixed some other minor bugs
Features of SopCast 3.0.1 :
– State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
– Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
– Fast buffering. 10-30seconds.
– Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
– Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
– Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
– Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
– Support for loop file playing.
– Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load
– Standard channel URL: click on any sop:// URL to play.
– Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select a appropriate channel.
– Record the clips when you are watching it.
Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc.
– Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk.
– Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
– End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack.
– Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC.
– The Sop Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications. It works just like Windows Media Player.
– The Sop Server and Sop Player can be run both on Windows and Linux. The whole system can be ported to embedded Linux.
– Freeware, ad/spyware free!
Se non sapete come fare a guardare lo sport via internet vi rimando a questo mio articolo