QuickTime Alternative 2.5.1
QuickTime Alternative è un software che vi permetterà di visualizzare i file QuickTime, senza installare il QuickTimePlayer; supporta QuickTime .mov, .qt, .3gp.
Some advantages compared to QuickTime player :
– Quick and easy install
– It’s easy to make an unattended installation
– No background processes
– Use a player of your own choice
– Low on resources
– Smaller size
Features of QuickTime Alternative 2.5.1 :
– Media Player Classic [version 220.127.116.11 rev 611]: this is a full-featured player which has internal decoding support for DVD, MPEG-2, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 and DTS. It also has internal support for opening Matroska and Ogg containers. Media Player Classic is also capable of playing QuickTime and RealMedia content if those codecs are installed.
– QuickTime Codecs [version 18.104.22.168]: required for playing QuickTime content.
– QuickTime DirectShow filter: allows you to play QuickTime content in all DirectShow enabled players.
Without this filter QuickTime content can only be played in Media Player Classic.
– QuickTime plugin for Internet Explorer: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage. It is installed together with the QuickTime codecs.
– QuickTime plugin for Opera/Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape: allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage.
– Extra plugins for QuickTime: plugins for viewing some special formats that are sometimes used on webpages.
– CoreAVC: is an external filter for Media Player classic
– CoreAAC: is an AAC DirectShow filter decoder based on FAAD2.
Changes in QuickTime Alternative 2.5.1 :
– Fix for the unattended install wizard not working in previous version